[erlang-questions] Pleac anyone?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+erlang@REDACTED
Thu Mar 22 01:32:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm about to start learning Erlang. When I learned Ocaml a couple
of years ago, the Pleac project on sourceforge:

    http://pleac.sourceforge.net/

was really, *REALLY* useful.

Pleac contains all sections of the Perl Cookbook translated into
other languages, a sort of computer language Rosetta stone.

Unfortunately, the Erlang entry is rather sparse:

    http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_erlang/index.html

As I learn Erlang, I'll probably add some stuff, but it would be
really cool if other learners like myself (or experienced hands)
also contributed.

Cheers,
Erik