[erlang-questions] Pleac anyone?

Erik de Castro Lopo <>
Thu Mar 22 01:32:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm about to start learning Erlang. When I learned Ocaml a couple
of years ago, the Pleac project on sourceforge:

was really, *REALLY* useful.

Pleac contains all sections of the Perl Cookbook translated into
other languages, a sort of computer language Rosetta stone.

Unfortunately, the Erlang entry is rather sparse:

As I learn Erlang, I'll probably add some stuff, but it would be
really cool if other learners like myself (or experienced hands)
also contributed.

  Erik de Castro Lopo
Muslim protestors called for the implementation of Sharia Law in Britain.
-- http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2218601,00.html