[erlang-questions] Simple chat server in Erlang

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri Mar 16 13:32:04 CET 2007

Very nice!

Especially the rendering of the code examples :-)
Is it handwritten or do you have a way of generating those ?

Do there exist an up-to-date Erlang->HTML converter nowadays ?

Cheers, Tobbe