[erlang-questions] ODBC problem if query returns multiple tables

Surindar Sivanesan surindar.shanthi@REDACTED
Fri Mar 16 08:42:20 CET 2007

Dear all,
I have confirmed that, the "Column type not supported" problem is not due to
returning of multiple tables.
Some of the fields returned in the table are not supported by the erlang
odbc server. In my case 'nvarchar' type is not supported by the erlang odbc
server. My special thanks to Eduardo for his suggestion to sort out the
problem. Also my thanks to all forum members for their inputs.

--
with regards,
S.Surindar