[erlang-questions] Better Security Mechanism for Erlang Nodes

Gordon Guthrie gordonguthrie@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 10:27:54 CET 2007

Andreas

Happily we can now point you towards a discussion of this in the new
Erlang book (well properly when it is published...)

Joe discussed just this issue - you can buy a Beta PDF here:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/jaerlang/

Gordon

PS Joe - just pop the usual referral fee in a charity box...