[erlang-questions] xmerl producing atoms

igwan igwan@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 21:39:17 CET 2007

Hello Willem,

Thanks for the hint. Anyway, I started hacking into xmerl_scan.erl :).
I'm for sure breaking other xmerl modules doing so, but for the
functions I use in my code, it seems to do the trick (just prototyping
for now)

igwan