[erlang-questions] compile module from string, containing macro definitions

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Mar 9 08:22:16 CET 2007

Den 2007-03-09 02:17:50 skrev Robert Virding <robert.virding@REDACTED>:

> Of course the easiest solution to all this is to modify epp, the
> preprocessor, to read from a file. I haven't really considered the
> problem before now as the only times I have looked at generating
> code on the fly as strings it has been "preprocessed".

My suggestion was to improve the ram_file_server, so that you
could take a string representation of code, open it as a ram
file, and then use any tool that can operate on a file
descriptor (which epp_dodger can, but epp can't).

In both cases, the changes would be minor.

BR,
Ulf W
--
Ulf Wiger