[erlang-questions] compile module from string, containing macro definitions

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Fri Mar 9 00:04:55 CET 2007

The scanner error I reported was only due to a dumb screw-up on my
part (passing a binary to scan_and_parse instead of a string, in that
particular circumstance).

Fixing that gives me the original undefined_record error I mentioned
-- even though the same code (as a file) compiles just fine.

Does anybody know how to get compile:forms to process -include
directives, or if I need to do it myself as a pre-pass?

thanks,

Chris

1> <0.391.0>: {1173,394833,395445}: compile_and_execute_code: failed
throw:{compile_module_from_string,
   compile_forms,
   {error,
    [{".",
      [{27,
        erl_lint,
        {undefined_record,
         berkeley_db_replication_group_caller_state}},
       {29,
        erl_lint,
        {unbound_var,
         'MLH'}},