[erlang-questions] erlang in Air Traffic Management ?

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Mon Mar 5 23:30:38 CET 2007

Dietmar.Schaefer@REDACTED wrote:

> Since I know now that Erlang is in use in the railway industrie
>
> I really would like to know IF ANYONE is actually using erlang in
>

> AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT ???
>

> Please drop me a line !

Did anyone see any replies to this? If there where I must have missed it.

As a side question and really what I'm curious to know is what
requirements, regulations, informal pressure is there that governs the
use of certain languages, etc both in the aeronautics industry and other
"high reliablity" industries?

Jeff.