[erlang-questions] Programming Erlang on Pragmatic Bookshelf

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Mon Mar 5 22:17:17 CET 2007

On 3/3/07, Brian Olsen <brian@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I suppose I am in the position as everyone else is here: I bought the
> book right away once I saw this email.
>
> I am still on Chapter 1, and even though I know what I am reading
> already, I really like the very sort of minimal voice when describing
> the language. I really look forward on the chapters about OTP, in
> interest to get an even better understanding of it.
>
> I think that even though this has already been mentioned on the site's
> errata page from someone,

The errata page is the best place to add your comments

http://books.pragprog.com/titles/jaerlang/errata

It's currently growing far faster than I can fix the comments - it
actually grows
as I'm fixing it :-)

It's like a giant brain has decided to proof read the book,
reading every page in parallel.

I have never ever had so much feedback so quickly - it's awesome.

/Joe