[erlang-questions] Google Summer of Code?

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Mar 5 10:43:05 CET 2007

Hello,

Le 5 mars 07 à 00:14, Evan Lawrence-Hurt a écrit :

> Hello all,
>   I notice that Google will begin accepting applications for the
> Summer of Code this month, and I'm curious whether there are/will
> be any Erlang-related projects participating again this year? How
> was Process One's experience with ejabberd's sponsorship last year?

Experience was nice and we will definitely participate again this year.
However, we will work more on developer integration inside our own
development team.
That's why we are going to publish a list of project to choose from
to ensure they can be integrated in the main code base of the main
project and as such will help the student to get into the team.

We are open to suggestions of projects however :)

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/