[erlang-questions] Report browser, remote shell

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 15:32:12 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm the main maintainer of SASL and as I was on parental leave in
April 2004, unfortunately the rb patch seems to have "fallen between
the chairs" as we say in Swedish. (What happens when everyone thinks
someone else is taking care of someting).

I'll try to find some time to look at your patch and see if it can
be included in a future release.

Thanks,
Gunilla, Erlang/OTP team