[erlang-questions] message copying or by reference

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Wed Jun 27 02:26:29 CEST 2007

According to Joe's new book, binaries are reference counted, so messages
with large binaries in them are very cheap to sling around.  It is also
cheap to stick binaries in ets tables, if side effects are your cup of tea.

-- p