[erlang-questions] Terminating process after timeout

Kirill Zaborski <>
Tue Jun 26 11:31:46 CEST 2007

Wow I've forgot to check timer module, thanks Ladislav!
Using timer:send_after would require for the spawned process to listen
to the messages in receive loop, or it will require additinal process
for it.
I think it could be done easier using timer:kill_after/2