[erlang-questions] gen_tcp:accept use within a gen_fsm process

igwan igwan@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 01:53:42 CEST 2007

It works well. Thanks for pointing this out.
This blocking call stuff is unusual for me, but maybe I'm too used to
message passing and asynchronicity :)
I would have expected gen_tcp to send messages for incoming connections
attempts and let the code decide if it accepts the connection or not. As
far as I read in the doc, there's no means of refusing or selectively
ignoring an incoming tcp connection based on eg. origin IP address. You
must already have  blindly accepted the TCP connection before you have
access to this info. Or am I missing something again ?
I see there exists a port and a linked-in driver for raw sockets (at
least for *nix OSes) on Jungerl. Has someone already implemented
transport protocols (TCP SCTP ...) directly inside the erlang VM ?

best regards,

igwan