[erlang-questions] Pretty-printer for a language other than Erlang

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Mon Jun 25 22:20:26 CEST 2007

Joel Reymont wrote:
> Thanks for the tip! What I meant, though, is a pretty printer written
> in Erlang, to print languages other than Erlang from the AST.
>
> Basically, I'm toying with the idea of writing a parser in Erlang but
> would need a matching printer.

The 'prettypr' module (part of the syntax_tools application) is a
generic pretty-printing library. Look at the source of the erl_prettypr
module (also part of syntax_tools) for usage examples.

   /Richard