[erlang-questions] stress test with tcp_server

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Jun 25 21:21:01 CEST 2007

Have a look at the ulimit flag to increase the 1024 limit (Some other
application must be hogging the remaining 8).

Oscar's thesis on maximising TCP/IP connectivity (and simultaneously
open connections) in Erlang based systems might also be of interest. You
can read it here:

http://www.erlang-consulting.com/thesis/tcp_optimisation/tcp_optimisation.html
and
http://www.erlang-consulting.com/thesis/tcp_optimisation/tcp_optimisation_slides.html