[erlang-questions] Amazon S3 backend for Mnesia

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Jun 25 17:36:03 CEST 2007

Uffe,

Suppose I pick the first node in the external_copies list. If I'm
that node than I'll do the write and otherwise I'll do nothing.

What happens when the first node in the list goes down?

Does Mnesia update right away? How soon does it notice that the node
has gone down?

Does this mean that during that timeframe I'll be loosing
transactions since the first node will be down and others won't be
the first node?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# compiler