[erlang-questions] Erlang modelling question

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville@REDACTED
Sun Jun 24 23:52:12 CEST 2007

Yes, this was what I was thinking at, at least at first.

4 cases of incoming messages : two types of requests (regular or oneway,
hence with the sender PID or not), with or without parameters (with an
atom to discriminate ambiguous cases if needed), and between 0 and n
"default handlers" in case this per-class handler does not specify what
to do. Default handlers could be seen by POO-fans as superclasses.
Actually such a full-blown solution could be almost found from various
sources.

But at first I will (try to) keep it simpler, just to know if it may be
worth the trouble doing so !

Thanks for your help,

Olivier.