[erlang-questions] escript and fedora

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 10:53:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

escript turned up in R11B-4 [1], you'll have to find some backport for
you fedora. There should/could be some rpms floating around, though I
rarely use them. You could compile Erlang from source, maybe even create
an rpm of a newer release.

jm wrote:
> I installed erlang on a fedora 6 box using the rpm erlang-R11B-2.3.fc6.
> This rpm seems to be missing escript. I'm guessing as it may clash with
> other packages. Is there another rpm package which include escript? If
> there is it has eluded me. Is there a decent work around?
>
> Jeff.

[1] http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R11B-4.readme

Best Regards
--