[erlang-questions] Killer Erlang tools

Tim Uckun timuckun@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 07:07:55 CEST 2007

On 6/10/07, Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> If I was looking to create a killer Erlang tool or set of tools, what
> would it be?

Here are couple of crazy ideas for you.

1) Something to make test first DRY. I write a set of tests which are
basically my specs. Your code comes along and creates the modules the
tests are refering to, all the functions are stubbed to return false
so all the tests run but fail. If I modify the tests the stubs are
recreated but in a non destructive way (already implemented function
don't get overritten)

2) Automatic distribution and deployment tool. Like capistrano for erlang.