[erlang-questions] OTP application design

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 21:56:41 CEST 2007

The difference is that with Java interfaces compiler checks that I have
implemented all the needed functions and with dynamic typing in Erlang I
must do it manually.
Of course it would be better done with unit testing so the next task will be
getting used to EUnit.

Regards,
Kirill.