[erlang-questions] OTP application design

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 17:37:33 CEST 2007

Thanks, quite reasonable.
But implementing  an emulator for worker seems a bit ugly - I won't be able
use "normal" behavior so I will need gen_server with
handle_call({work,Data}) (taken from your example).

Regards,
Kirill.