[erlang-questions] Starting up a hacked version of Mnesia

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Mon Jun 11 14:43:50 CEST 2007

The easiest way is to add a -pa <Dir> flag to the erl command.

If you haven't hacked the app file, you can simply drop the
modified modules in a patch directory. If you've hacked the
app file, you need to create the whole mnesia/ebin structure
(the app file must be in ebin)

BR,
Ulf W