[erlang-questions] Erlang analysis and refactoring: In Erlang or for Erlang?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Jun 11 10:44:36 CEST 2007

On Jun 11, 2007, at 9:27 AM, Mats Cronqvist wrote:

> p.s. joel, i thought you were working on a cocoa bridge?

Kenneth distracted me with his disciplined and logical argument, i.e.
I could reach many more people if I were to go with a cross-platform
GUI. All the Ericsson developers are not using Macs, I imagine.

I'm on the fence at the moment. Plus, wxErlang is a port program and
gtkNode is a C node. I'm not sure how they would behave if I were to
shoot a packet for every key press.

I'm somewhat of a hedonist, though, to my own detriment. I'm looking
for a pleasant environment to develop in and code for. Mac and Cocoa
are pure pleasure.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator