[erlang-questions] Erlang analysis and refactoring: In Erlang or for Erlang?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 22:29:46 CEST 2007

Folks,

I'm trying to decide whether I should use Erlang to write a analysis
and refactoring tool for Erlang (think IDE), or should use Lisp or
OCaml and connect to the Erlang VM.

The complication is that Mac is my target platform and there's no
Cocoa bridge for Erlang. LispWorks for Mac has a bridge and Lisp is
nice for writing compilers and language tools. I also believe that
the last Erlang refactoring tool was written in SML.

Any suggestions?

     Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator