[erlang-questions] subscription

Tomas Doyle (DL/LMI) tomas.doyle@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 15:58:35 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I have unsubscribed to this posting but am still receiving mails
Any ideas???

-----Original Message-----
From: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
[mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Michael
McDaniel
Sent: 07 June 2007 14:50
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] re crappy security (RE: Erlang
presentationslides)

 I have been successfully using distributed Erlang over SSL  for two or
three years.  The only unsupported thing referred  to in SSL howto I
wrote

(http://wiki.trapexit.org/index.php/Distributed_erlang_using_ssl_through
_firewalls) is a small patch to limit what SSL ports get used.
 If you don't care what SSL port is being used then you do not  even
need to add the (simple) patch.

~Michael

--
Michael McDaniel