[erlang-questions] Problems checking out jungerl

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 15:22:17 CEST 2007

I'd like to put more attention on Torbjörns post about his mirror of
jungerl in git.

The move has been done. Git is an excellent versioning system
for open source. Everyone in possession of a repo clone has commit access.
The way to be heard/published is to put your git repo online so your
friends can pull from it (and to produce something worth to pull :).
We dont need a central repository, we need many repositories.

Responsible souls could upload downloadable archives for our new users to take
advantage of jungerl more easily.
Sourceforge's download service is quite robust still?

Notice that you need git version 1.5+, it is not apt-get:able directly
in many distributions yet.