[erlang-questions] some language changes

Benjamin Tolputt bjt@REDACTED
Mon Jun 4 06:23:36 CEST 2007

Jason Dusek wrote:
> What about nested namespaces? ..
This is actually something I would like to see myself. Separating code
into modules is all great, but when integrating large applications, the
possibility of name space collisions becomes somewhat more possible than
when implementing standalone units. While not an insurmountable issue,
it would be good if we could create our own namespaces into which we add
application/library specific modules. That way (for example) YAWS could
have a "command_parser" module, as could modules in other libraries, and
my application without cause for strange naming conventions. Much as I
dislike Java for some of it's design - the implementation of packages
wasn't too bad.

Regards,
B.J.Tolputt