[erlang-questions] SGSN Erlang

Lennart Öhman <>
Fri Jun 1 10:35:13 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,
you can contact me directly either at this or my Ericsson
address and I will help you with SGSN specific questions.
Best Regards
Lennart Ohman                   phone   : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjöland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 6735
Hälsingegatan 43, 10 tr         fax     : +46-8-667 8230
SE-113 31 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN     email   :

Från:  genom Tomas Doyle (DL/LMI)
Skickat: fr 2007-06-01 10:14
Ämne: [erlang-questions] SGSN Erlang

Im currently working on the SGSN R7 platform as a technical trainer.
My question is have any of you been involved with
The erlang development of the SGSN ericsson equipment?
The reason I ask is it is very difficult to come across a list
Of erland commands for the node. Perhaps you can help me or point
Me in the direction of somebody who can?

Kind Regards

Tomas Doyle

Tomás Doyle
Technical Training Consultant
Ericsson Education Ireland
Global Service Delivery Center
LM Ericsson Limited
Registered Office: Adelphi Centre, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
email:  <mailto:>