[erlang-questions] ErlIde

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 12:38:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 7/31/07, Eranga Udesh <casper2000a@REDACTED> wrote:
> I found out, that this happens when a project exists with the same name. The
> ErlIde sets the project directory as a code:lib_dir prior to ERTS directory.
> For eg.
> "d:/Development/workspace/genlibs/branches/property_file-0.1/ebin"
> Comes before,
> "d:/DEVELO~1/ERL55~1.5/lib/property_file-1.0/ebin"
>
> Is it possible to do this the other way? This is important, since some
> packages generates Erl header files and I don't like to save them in the
> Projects' include directory, but rather at ERTS/lib/<app>/include directory.
> Is that possible?

Yes, of course it is possible to do it the other way. Trouble is that
there are other cases when that won't work (for example when one needs
to override a module from ERTS/lib/<some_app> in one's project). So
the solution would be to have a project option as to whether to use
add_patha or add_pathz on the project's ebin directory.

It might take a couple of days to fix it. If you add a bug report, it
will be easier to get notified when the fix is in place.

best regards,
Vlad