[erlang-questions] Question regarding problems in Joe's book

Zac Brown zac@REDACTED
Sat Jul 28 13:52:33 CEST 2007

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I felt almost thrown into the wild
when I saw that there were problems at the end. I actually figured out the
start(AnAtom, Fun) one, but the ring problem I've made some head way in
but I'm getting stuck with it. I'll post what I have so far and see if
there are any comments.

-module(ring).
-export([start/0, submit/2, loop/0]).

start() ->