[erlang-questions] Stand Alone Erlang Still Updated?

Peter K Chan <>
Wed Jul 25 08:23:05 CEST 2007

	I have been playing with erlang for the past few months and I
really enjoyed it. I am now looking to do more production work with it.
One of the things that I would like to do is to deploy erlang programs
to desktop clients (Windows, Macs, and Linux). I saw that there is SAE,
but it doesn't seem to have been updated since R9. I haven't actually
tried it yet, but would it work for R11?

	Alternatively, how hard would it be to strip the erlang
distribution down to the essentials?