[erlang-questions] Dangerous typo of the month...

Philip Robinson chlorophil@REDACTED
Wed Jul 18 14:44:23 CEST 2007

On 7/17/07, Bruce Fitzsimons <Bruce@REDACTED> wrote:
> undefiend
>
> While fixing inet_dist_ssl I found one of these (I think of no
> consequence, never tested), but there are a few more in the otp
> codebase, one of which looks significant.

I produced enough of these typo errors that I put together a
parse_transform to catch them in my code.  (See
http://chlorophil.blogspot.com/2007/04/atomiser-part-i.html)

I would not suggest using this hack to check OTP code, but maybe
something like this would be a worthwhile new (optional) language
feature?

Philip