[erlang-questions] New Trapexit: Help design logo and contest

Ulf Eliasson ulf@REDACTED
Thu Jul 12 12:37:07 CEST 2007

Hi All,

if you are unsure over what to do during your summer vacation you might
consider adding designing a new trapexit logo and thinking up of a new
slogan on your list. Based on the logo, we will design a new look and
feel for the site. Winners will receive an Erlang laptop backpack and an
Erlang Rosewood pen set. We need your submissions by August 1st, after
which the Erlang community will have their say. For more informations
and questions, visit http://www.trapexit.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

For those of you who have not visited in a while, drop by at
http://www.trapexit.org as we've updated the site. Highlights include

*  Reorganization of the menus, forums, tutorials and contents with a
new dynamic front page
* Single login for the Wiki, Forums and RSS admin page
* New RSS feed aggregation where users can add their own feeds in one of
three categories

If  you want us to syndicate the RSS feeds you can either add them
yourself in the category commercial, software or general (including
blogs) at

http://www.trapexit.org/index.php/Special:PlanetAdmin

If you have tutorials and articles you want to contribute, add them to
the largest Erlang HowTo connection. For more information, see

http://www.trapexit.org/index.php/How_to_write_HowTo's and

All articles can contain a link to the original one, author and
copyright notices. If you do not want others to edit them, we can lock
the pages. If you do not have time to migrate them, pass the material on
to us and we will do it for you.

All the best,
Ulf and the Trapexit team.

--