[erlang-questions] Turning off parenthesis matching (erl on debian)

jez jez@REDACTED
Tue Jul 10 14:48:37 CEST 2007

Hi List,

just picked up a copy of Joe's "Programming Erlang". I'm still in the
early chapters, but I like what I see so far.

Unfortunatly the parens matching feature on the erlang shell is driving
me nuts. Don't take this to heart, I'm easily distracted. I couldn't
find a solution to this on google, so I was hoping someone on this list
could shed some light. I'm running 'Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.4'
on debian (lenny).

Thanks,
jez