[erlang-questions] Réf. : Re: Function-related BIFs

Olivier BOUDEVILLE olivier.boudeville@REDACTED
Thu Jul 5 13:43:23 CEST 2007

Thanks for your help, it does the trick for me : with this (rather
well-hidden) 'module_info' function, I can collect the atoms designating
exported functions, which I can then use, with the 'apply' BIF, to execute
these functions. Hence a kind of reflection can be achieved this way.

Thanks again,

Olivier.
---------------------------
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&D : 1, avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
Département SINETICS, groupe ASICS (I2A), bureau C-052
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22 / Fax : 33 1 47 65
34 24

erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
05/07/2007 12:21

        Pour :  erlang-questions@REDACTED
        cc :    (ccc : Olivier BOUDEVILLE/IMA/DER/EDFGDF/FR)
        Objet : Re: [erlang-questions] Function-related BIFs

On 2007-07-05 12:13, Olivier BOUDEVILLE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there any way In Erlang to list programatically the functions
> exported by a given module and/or to resolve a function name (ex :

the first part is easy:
<Module>:module_info(exports).

bengt
--
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides