[erlang-questions] : : Can't set long node name on windows

Wed Jul 4 15:55:20 CEST 2007

I rather ment if the full computer name is foo.dom.main.com
the hostname would be foo and the domain dom.main.com.

If the full computer name is turkeyhotels, try use
node name bilbo@REDACTED

If the domain is DHGROUP, is that not the workgroup name?
DHGROUP is not a complete DNS domain. It appears your machine
is not configured for a DNS environment, and that is bad
for Erlang/OTP.

But try bilbo@REDACTED