[erlang-questions] : : Can't set long node name on windows

Raimo Niskanen <>
Wed Jul 4 15:55:20 CEST 2007

I rather ment if the full computer name is foo.dom.main.com
the hostname would be foo and the domain dom.main.com.

If the full computer name is turkeyhotels, try use
node name

If the domain is DHGROUP, is that not the workgroup name?
DHGROUP is not a complete DNS domain. It appears your machine
is not configured for a DNS environment, and that is bad
for Erlang/OTP.

But try