[erlang-questions] Disabling error reporting

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jan 19 16:19:31 CET 2007

Folks,

I'm running a bunch of tests and some include processes that fail.

I'm getting a bunch of messages in the terminal like this:

=ERROR REPORT==== 19-Jan-2007::15:11:13 ===
** Generic server <0.1434.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.1438.0>,bummer}
** When Server state == {data,id,
                               <0.1077.0>,
                               user,
                               none,
                               [next_op],
                               [<0.1440.0>],
                               1,
                               1}
** Reason for termination ==
** {error,bummer}

How do I prevent these from printing while my test harness is running?

I'm not using the OTP test harness at all.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/