[erlang-questions] Simple output questions

Josh Kupershmidt schmiddy@REDACTED
Wed Feb 21 04:30:16 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm puzzling over how to output a long list of elements. My output
seems to be getting chopped off after ~29 lines.

For example, I have a function 'range' defined as:

range(N, N) ->
        [N];

range(Min, Max) ->
        [Min | range(Min+1, Max)].

If I try to output integers between 1 and 100, the output gets chopped
off at 29, ending with " 29|...] " .

Another random question, is it possible to change the number of
floating point significant digits. Mine seems to be set to 6. For
example

math:sqrt(2).

Gives me "1.41421" . Any way to get more precision? Sorry if these
questions are rather simple, I googled a bit without finding anything.

Josh K.