[erlang-questions] ssh_cli strange printouts

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Tue Feb 20 16:13:49 CET 2007

Huum... someone must have checked in debug printouts by mistake. The erlang:display(?LINE)'s
below should not be there! Those are the printouts you get.

handle_info({ssh_cm, _CM,
	     {window_change, _Channel, Width, Height, PixWidth, PixHeight}},
	    State) ->
    erlang:display(?LINE),  % line 164 of ssh_cli.erl
    #state{buf = Buf, pty = Pty, cm = CM, channel = Channel} = State,
    erlang:display(?LINE),  % line 166 of ssh_cli.erl
    NewPty = Pty#ssh_pty{width = Width, height = Height,
			 pixel_width = PixWidth,
			 pixel_height = PixHeight},
    erlang:display(?LINE), % line 170 of ssh_cli.erl
    {Chars, NewBuf} = io_request({window_change, Pty}, Buf, NewPty),
    erlang:display(?LINE), % line 172 of ssh_cli.erl
    write_chars(CM, Channel, Chars),
    erlang:display(?LINE),% line 174 of ssh_cli.erl
    {noreply, State#state{pty = NewPty, buf = NewBuf}};

I will make sure they are removed for the next release.

Regards Ingela - OTP team