[erlang-questions] In what order are pattern matching clauses evaluated?

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Tue Feb 20 07:07:55 CET 2007

The matching is always performed AS IF it was performed strictly top-down.
The pattern matching compiler only rearranges clauses when that will not
change the meaning of the program.

/Bjorn