[erlang-questions] is it possible to pass a socket to another NODE?

Shelton Tang shelton.ms@REDACTED
Mon Feb 19 08:54:32 CET 2007

Hi All,

I'm working on Windows platform where erlang doesn't have SMP support
(right?).  So I'm going to run a erlang node for each CPU.  I have a
centralized node that accept incoming connections and dispatch the
connection socket to the process on different nodes based on the load.
 With OS's API help, we can pass a socket to different process.  My
question is, is it possible to pass a socket to a process in another
node?  Any advise is welcome.

Regards,
Shelton