[erlang-questions] Get call trace from function

Lennart Ohman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Thu Feb 15 20:06:16 CET 2007

Hi, you might want to take a look at the match-spec actionterm
'caller'.
See http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.5.3/erts-5.5.3/doc/html/part_frame.html

Section 1.2.2

Best Regards
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED