[erlang-questions] Executing external commands

Fernando Ipar fipar@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 13:20:45 CET 2007

I don't know how I thought 7 was a 'normal' exit code, I have no excuse :)

Thanks for the observation, and the suggestion!

So far, I think I'm sticking with the port based implementation
suggested by Richard, since I can save
reversing the list if all I need is the Exit Code and not the Output,
plus it should run on windows, should
I ever want to do that too.

Regards,
Fernando.