[erlang-questions] mnesia and lists

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 06:23:26 CET 2007

Bob Ippolito wrote:

> Well, the example record uses a list :)

Your right. I was looking at the employee example in the Mnesia User
Guide not the manual entry for mnenia as I thought the user guide show
would such an example as cover it in more detail. I've got bath printed
out and hi-lighted in various places and still missed it. Although, in
my defence it's one line in 28 pages. :-)

> It also doesn't take a whole lot of effort to just try it, the shell
> is interactive.

Getting there slowly. Already run quite a bit from the shell. Actually
more interested in writing unit tests for a few of the modules I
curretly have lying around now to save me from typing the same tests
over and over.

Jeff.