[erlang-questions] SNMP Manager

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Feb 6 21:50:07 CET 2007

Hi Sebastian,

I think you are reading some old documentation.
What version of OTP and of the SNMP application are you using?

At least starting from OTP R10B there has been an snmpm (m for manager)
module in the SNMP application.
I am looking at the documentation from OTP R11B and I don't recognize
your example.
There are however other examples on how to implement an SNMP manager.

/Regards Kenneth for the OTP team at Ericsson