[erlang-questions] Erlang resumes?

Bob Ippolito <>
Fri Dec 21 22:17:40 CET 2007

We're also hiring engineers at Mochi Media in San Francisco, CA. We do
a LOT of Erlang, but there's also Python code (primarily for the web
front-end and database ETL) and JavaScript/ActionScript for the web
site and APIs. We've been building Erlang platforms for over a year
and use it to process tens of millions of requests a day (each) for
our analytics platform MochiBot and our ad network MochiAds. We don't
require significant Erlang experience, we're just looking for smart
people that learn quickly.

(if you email me directly use  - work email gets
much more attention)