[erlang-questions] Erlang resumes?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 22:17:40 CET 2007

We're also hiring engineers at Mochi Media in San Francisco, CA. We do
a LOT of Erlang, but there's also Python code (primarily for the web
front-end and database ETL) and JavaScript/ActionScript for the web
site and APIs. We've been building Erlang platforms for over a year
and use it to process tens of millions of requests a day (each) for
our analytics platform MochiBot and our ad network MochiAds. We don't
require significant Erlang experience, we're just looking for smart
people that learn quickly.

http://mochimedia.com/

(if you email me directly use bob@REDACTED - work email gets
much more attention)