[erlang-questions] Erlang resumes?

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 21:36:18 CET 2007

I'm in the process of building a case for Erlang at my job. We're
building a large scale network service and I'm pretty certain that
using erlang would reduce both time to market and system complexity.
The problem is, when I suggest Erlang people look at me funny (ok,
maybe it's just my hairstyle) and say things like "There aren't any
erlang developers out there!" and "It's an obscure language and we'd
be unable to maintain the system if you got hit by a bus", etc...

I suspect that there _are_ erlang devs in the US/Canada area who are
competent and would love the chance to work from home with awesome
hardware and develop a large scale Erlang service. If you happen to be
one of them, would you kindly consider sending me your resume as
evidence? I can't promise you a job as a result, but you might
consider it your part in getting the word out on Erlang. :)

Sincerely,

Dave Smith
dizzyd at gmail dot com