[erlang-questions] program: wxWidgets for erlang (again)

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 16:33:17 CET 2007

Dan

Thank you for the response. I should have looked at the test directory
but for some reason it completely escaped me. I have it going now. I
think it was not using werl and misusing the API that were my
fundamental errors. I have used wxPython a couple of years ago, I need
to get back up to speed with a new binding. I will let you know how
things progress.

Bob