[erlang-questions] 2002 calling

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Thu Dec 20 01:10:23 CET 2007

David Holz wrote:
> From: joelr1@REDACTED
>> Also, I don't think I was very clear in my last message. The gem is
>> not the book announcement so much as the thread that discusses the
>> message routing paradigms.
>>
>> There are many-many other fun threads like in the archives and I'm
>> having a blast collecting them.
>
> How about making a "best of erlang-questions" page with a collection of links to the archive?  That shouldn't take more than a few minutes and would be a great resource to everybody.

As, I imagine, Joel is tracking this anyway can someone suggest a wiki
page he (or anyone else) could use to place a list of threads that are
interesting. A best of erlang-questions? A simple list of URL and one
line description of what was discussed would be enough. I'm guessing
somewhere on trapexit.

Jeff.